Blackhawk Funserver Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blackhawk Funserver Forum

You Looking for a Funserver? You lucky found the best.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Some good experience.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Astorma
Astorma

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-10-12

Some good experience. Empty
PostSubject: Some good experience.   Some good experience. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 11:19 pm

Hallo my name is astorma and i have alot of experience on private servers. I've also made my own server (twice after lightning struck the house) so I have alot of experience with the commands to help ppl out (or punish them), and if your wondering why i'm even applying if i have my own server it's because i can't get the darn thing online cuz of my internet server provider Twisted Evil . I'm homeschooled so i can handle a good amount of hours to ease some pressure off of your other gm's and I have alot of ideas for events that'll make everyone happy with the fun times What a Face . I'm only 17 years old but am actually quite mature for my age so I will adhere very well to your rules and although I am new to this server I am not new to the private server world. I really don't care if im made to a gm or not all I want is to help your server get on it's feet. Serria told me you need help so here am I king

P.S. I couldn't find the GM application form.
Back to top Go down
link303
link303

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2007-09-08

Some good experience. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some good experience.   Some good experience. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 6:11 pm

The GM application form is a verbal q&a
plus i do not think that sierra said we needed help as she is SYN
Please speak to SYN and she will help you out Laughing
Back to top Go down

Some good experience.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blackhawk Funserver Forum :: Server News :: Server and Forum News-
Jump to: